Free travel alerts
We've introduced the first phase of a new free travel alerts service via email and SMS that allows regular travellers to create alerts tailored to their favourite journeys.
You can now be alerted to delays or cancellations on your preferred individual train services allowing you to plan your journey accordingly.
Benefits of this new automated service include:
- Choose delivery method — email or SMS or both
- Configure alerts to favourite train services
- Set days of the week that alerts are valid
- Be alerted on service delays of 10 minutes or more and cancellations
- Be alerted to change of schedule, such as engineering works - an industry first
- Set expiry dates of individual alerts
Create an account
Your alerts are managed via this website so an account will need to be created before you're able to configure alerts.
If you currently receive alerts from JourneyCheck, this service will be discontinued in the coming months so please cancel your email settings here.
To unsubscribe from the JourneyCheck Text Alert service text STOP to 07786 205163.
Twitter has a ‘direct message’ service that allows us to send you private messages with specific updates about major delays that affect you.
Please note that this service will also be discontinued in the coming months so to stop receiving these updates simply send a direct message to @FirstCC saying ‘stop’.