GroupSave Terms and Conditions
- Full terms and conditions are available at the station ticket office.
- GroupSave fares are based on groups of 3-9 people travelling together at all times and cannot split from the group to travel separately. Failure to do so could result in a penalty fare.
- Participating Train Operators in London and the South East are: c2c, Chiltern Railways, First Capital Connect, First Great Western, London Midland, London Overground, National Express East Anglia (excludes Stansted Express), Southeastern, South West Trains and Southern.
- No further Railcard discounts are available with GroupSave.
- GroupSave is NOT available for travel on services operated by East Midlands Trains to/from Bedford, Luton or Luton Airport Parkway and East Coast Trains to/from Stevenage.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Returns and Super Off Peak Day Returns for returns on the same day, where available, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions, where applicable.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcard and Super Off Peak Day Travelcards for travel only from stations outside of the London area (not for purchase in the London Fares Zones 1-6).
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Returns for return within one calendar month, where available, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions, where applicable.
- GroupSave will not be available to or from the stations during certain major events, for more information view the GroupSave calendar on the National Rail website
- For journey wholly on the First Capital Connect network up to 4 children can travel per group for £2 each (the £2 fare is not available for journeys that start and finish within the London Fare Zones 1-6) and under 5's travel absolutely free.