Underground and Bus Connections
Plan your onward journey after travelling by train with First Capital Connect here.
Working with all local transport providers we offer you a wide range of great value integrated tickets for both your train and onward travel saving you time, money and hassle.
First Capital Connect has links with 13 London Underground stations, which are shown on the network map.
The following direct connections with London Underground are available:
- Blackfriars: Circle and District
- Elephant & Castle: Northern and Bakerloo
- Farringdon: Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
- Finsbury Park: Piccadilly and Victoria
- Highbury and Islington: Victoria
- Kentish Town: Northern
- King's Cross: Victoria, Piccadilly, Northern, Circle, Metropolitan and
- Hammersmith & City
- London Bridge: Jubilee and Northern
- Moorgate: Northern, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
- Old Street: Northern
- West Hampstead Thameslink: Jubilee
- Wimbledon: District
Taxis are available at most stations – for information on taxis serving rail stations, please visit www.traintaxi.co.uk