Thameslink route: All day no northbound trains will call at London Bridge with morning alterations on the Bedford route
12 May 2013
London Bridge: All day and until approximately 04.00 on Monday morning, northbound trains, from Brighton to Bedford, will be diverted and will be unable to call at London Bridge. These services will call additionally at Elephant & Castle for Northern line connections to/from London Bridge. Southbound trains, from Bedford to Brighton, will be able to call at London Bridge as normal. Services which normally run between Bedford and East Croydon will only operate between Bedford and Blackfriars.
Bedford route: Until approximately 07.30, trains between London St Pancras International and Bedford will be unable to call at Kentish Town. Replacement buses will operate between St Pancras International and West Hampstead Thameslink calling at Kentish Town.
Until approximately 09.00, a reduced service will operate between London St Pancras International and Bedford to an amended timetable. Some trains which usually operate between Bedford and Brighton will start from or terminate at London St Pancras International (operating between London St Pancras International and Brighton).
Other services will operate up to 10 minutes earlier or 20 minutes later than normal.
Planned Network Rail engineering work.
Is available from the following sources:
- Timetable PDFs: Please click here to create your own timetable.
- Sign up to receive a weekly engineering update at firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/traveltools
- Visit nationalrail.co.uk for a journey planner, or to create a timetable tailored to your journey
- Call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 (24 hrs, calls may be recorded)
- Call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50, this voice activated service will give you details of any National Rail journey (Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other operators and mobiles may be higher)
- Text your journey to TrainTracker Text on 84950 up to 21 hrs in advance (messages costs standard text rate plus 25p, visit nationalrail.co.uk for details)
- Details of London bus and Tube services will be available at journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk or by calling 0343 222 1234