Great Northern route: Early Monday morning alterations on the Peterborough route and all week retiming of an evening service on the Welwyn route
25 Jun 2012 to 29 Jun 2012
Peterborough route: On Monday morning, the 03.25 Peterborough to London King’s Cross service will start from Stevenage. Customers from stations north of Stevenage are advised to get a later train.
Welwyn route: On Monday to Friday evenings, the 23.11 London King's Cross to Welwyn Garden City service will depart at 23.17 and run up to 6 minutes later than normal throughout.
Planned engineering work.
Is available from the following sources:
- Sign up to receive a weekly engineering update at firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/traveltools
- Visit nationalrail.co.uk for a journey planner, or to create a timetable tailored to your journey
- Call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50 (24 hrs, calls may be recorded)
- Call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50, this voice activated service will give you details of any National Rail journey (Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other operators and mobiles may be higher)
- Text your journey to TrainTracker Text on 84950 up to 21 hrs in advance (messages costs standard text rate plus 25p, visit nationalrail.co.uk for details)
- Details of London bus and Tube services will be available at journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk or by calling 0843 222 1234